Friday, October 03, 2008

36 Weeks

Estimates are that Athena is now 7 lbs. (70th percentile) and Xena is about 5.5 lbs. (30th percentile), both of which our doctors are happy about. Xena's been working out lately, so maybe she'll beef up.


Here we are this week, just before our 7 hour marathon of doctor visits on Thursday- very exhausting. I had to wake up at 7am, which doesn't happen much these days. I've run out of clothes that will cover my belly, so I wore a tank top with adjustable straps, loosened the straps so that the top of the tank top is at my belly, then covered the top of me with another HUGE black shirt.

11 comments:

Mishqueen said...

Wow, Athena might just be an Amazon princess.

And, my friend Kristy Williams (whom I knew back in middle school and high school) says she became friends with you in Boston. She is good people, and I miss her!

Kate said...

WOW! Edna you look great! You are almost there! I can't wait to see/meet these two beautiful girls!

love,
Kate

Nathan and Sarah said...

Edna you are gorgeous! We are anxiously awaiting these girls! I am sure you are even more anxious! They will be here before you know it!

Sarah

Lynita said...

Woo hoo! You are so close, and you still look amazing. You do look a bit uncomfortable, but then again you have more than 12 lbs of baby plus all of the fluids that go with it! I too have had to find shirts to cover my belly, but I can only imagine how hard it is for you. Keep on keepin on! I am rooting for you!

Jeannie Young said...

And you look gorgeous! I'm excited to hear when you two cute girls make their grand entrance! I hope you're able to get some rest before then.

Charlie and Amparo said...

Edna, you look wonderful! We can't wait for the girls either!!!

Amanda said...

You look way too good to be that pregnant with twins!

Hope the rest of your pregnancy is as comfortable as it can be!

Mona said...

Both girls have reached normal weight I think which is awesome news!

Kelly said...

Edna, you are beautiful. You look amazing. I can't wait to see pictures of those two little babies.

Toria said...

Edna, congrats on making it this far and having such good size babes! You look amazing! I can't wait to see the beautiful babes! good luck through the finish line!

Karisa said...

So are you guys not writing, because you had the babies???
We are anxiously waiting for news!!
What, no time to write?
(The Pat Jr.'s)