Saturday, April 12, 2008

We have furniture!

Our long-anticipated couch arrived this morning, along with our front room table and end tables. We are starting to feel like adults- a grown-up apartment, grown- up furniture, grown-up jobs, having kids, and all sorts of new responsibilities. I also realized today that I've posted more house pictures than I'd realized. We are pretty house-absorbed lately. I'll try to cut back.
John took advantage of our new sitting area to try to complete his portion of the taxes. His responsibility is schedule D (investments), because he does most of the investing, then I do the rest. Our taxes are much less fun then those of everyone else I've helped- there is never a pleasant surprise.
Here is our new front room table. On the left of the picture is the ficus that John and I repotted today. Repotting was surprisingly a very fun family activity.

2 comments:

Mona said...

I love your floor!

Lynita said...

I love the tables you picked, they are so elegant and grown up!