Thursday, April 24, 2008

13 weeks

Long ago, I told myself that if I ever had ultrasounds I wouldn't make everyone look at them. I've never been able to see whatever you are supposed to see and it's always just awkward. But mine is SO cute! It's cool to see them together. Some of the pictures were more clear (baby B doesn't really look like an alien), but this is the only one with both of them. I love baby A's little feet. I cried for the first 10 minutes of the ultrasound- it was amazing to watch each of them rub their face and belly, kick, and flip around. They look like babies now!

3 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

I don't know how many times I have looked at this pictures, but it's dozens, I'm sure. I'm not sure how I can say they're darling when their faces aren't visable, but THEY ARE DARLING! Those tiny little bodies and in such cute "poses"... Plus I just keep thinking, "There are two babies there! There are really two! I love this picture.

Anonymous said...

John and Edna,

We are sooooooooooo excited for you. I just wanted to cry for you. What an adventure you will be experiencing! I thought of names for your babies.. Edna you talked about naming a boy-Jack so how about Jack and Jill? One has got to be a girl(coming from a family with girls) We think girls rock!!(until they are teenagers, then ask us what we think!) We love you and are very happy for you! Love, Char, Kent and the girls

Sarah said...

Oh I love them already. I have also felt the same way about showing ultrasounds to people, but I am seriously eating my words. Oh well.