Saturday, July 03, 2010

Family Resemblence

This is a picture I have had for a while, but never got around to posting. When newborns come, there is so little information beyond sex, weight, and # of toes that we struggle to find other things to talk about to describe the life transition that begins with a new addition(s) to the family. One of the games played is "who does she look like?" At the time we felt Camy looked like Edna and Macy looked like me. This bore out comparing baby pictures too. Here are Camy, Edna, John, and Macy.

Now we say that Macy still looks like me. Camy has her days where she looks very much like her mother, and other days like me - a bit of a chameleon.

1 comment:

Nathan Mathews said...

John, Sallee found a program on the internet where you can put in a picture of the two of you and your baby and it will tell you which one they look like. At first I was leading with Claire 59% - 41%, but with a more recent photo it is dead even. I don't remember the name of the site, but I am sure you can google it.

Nathan