Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas

With both John and I having recently started new jobs, we decided that we probably needed to stay home alone this year.
We bought a 2 foot Christmas tree and received presents from our families. Santa came during the night and brought what Kate H. calls my "old lady cart". You'll notice John in the kitchen making breakfast- either ebelskeivers or German Puffy Pancakes, in his family's tradition
In continuing my family's tradition (actually, I guess it would be my personal tradition), I looked like a wet rat all morning- shower, but no need to look pretty. I got a baby tiger!

Though we hadn't planned ahead, I wanted to do something Christmasy. A Gingerbread house sounded fun, but we didn't have the ingredients. Rice Krispies and crasins made due.

1 comment:

Lynita said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I love your old lady cart...where did Santa get it, I totally need one! LOL!