Friday, December 03, 2010

Statute of Limitations

I have watched this video many times. Its short. Its a blooper. I probably shouldn't admit to laughing about it as much as I have, but it has been long enough since taken, maybe I will be ok.

Its a quick snap shot of life. Cam is fishing for a wooden spoon. She's pinned down her one leg by sitting on it and is precariously perched on the other, but a steadying hand makes the position feasible. Then just as she conquers the wooden spoon, she lets her want to share with Macy distract her steadying hand. Its not until she is about a third of the way down does she realize that her leg is pinned. You can see it try to kick out for balance, but no dice. No where to go but down. Thud. I wonder how much kids cry because they are hurt, and how much is just frustration with all the different things you have to keep track of just to stay on your feet. It doesn't seem fair sometimes.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I admit that I giggled out loud!

I can't believe how young they look in this video!

Lynita said...

Yeah that's a good one, I laughed too!