Thursday, April 08, 2010

Oh, so behind

Yes, it is 1 AM, but I'm realizing that if I don't decide to neglect my responsibilities (and sleep) I won't do anything other than chase toddlers, clean up, and otherwise manage our home.


Here are a few pictures from the last few months.



Twin Buddies
When we went to Boston we made sure to see Will and Lilly. Will and Lilly have pretty great parents, and they are a few days younger than Macy and Camillie, so a play-date/ parent hangout was in order.


Exploring


Our two favorite activities are going to the park and watching out the front window. Either way, we are always on the lookout for "'og" or "'uirrel".




Excessories
Have we mentioned that Macy likes accessories? She wore that glove, that is as big as her head, for about a week.




Camillie
And we need more time for Camy. She is a sweet little mellow girl. She loves to see how things work and takes particular interest in anything that plugs in.

3 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

I just finished "Street of a Thousand Blossoms" by Gail Tsukiyama. There was a line near the end of the book that hit me like a hammer. It said, "Remember what you are fighting for." Completely out of context, I know, but laying aside the list lets us focus on what really matters... Good for you for figuring that out so early in the game.

Sister Mullen said...

What a beautiful picture of Camillie. Love the accessories pictures of Macy, and also, and especially, the one of the girls looking out the window. Your catching great life-snatches with your camera!

Karisa said...

When did you change her name to Camillie?
I love your blog! I laugh every time I see those cute little girls! Thanks for sharing.