Thursday, September 24, 2009

Camy "!"

There was a time when I wanted to give my child the middle name of "!" - a loud tongue-clicking noise. Cooler heads prevailed when we named Camy and Macy, but since then the girls have learned to click there tongues.

However, I have yet to catch this skill on camera. I have tried a few times, and even though the girls are imitating more and more, something about the camera throws them out of sorts. Not all bad, because sometimes you end up with a short clip like this:

Vegetables: broccoli, cauliflower, carrots. Vitamins: check.

1 comment:

Sister Mullen said...

Love that little flicker of a smile at the beginning when she looks at you. I can't believe how consciously she is trying to imitate what she's seeing. Better be careful... somebody's watching you.