Sunday, October 28, 2012

Candyland Birthday

Lots can be said about what happened and how, but mostly just going to get some pictures up for now.

Here is the board game:
























Here is what Edna and Michelle put together for the girls' birthday party, which was days in the making:


Grandma Ginger (the tree)
Entrance to gumdrop pass: 
Gumdrop Mountains
The peppermint forest
 Grandma Nut and her peanut brittle house
Princess Lolly and her Lollipop woods
  
 
Queen Frostine and her icecream sea

Gloppy in the Molasses swamp
 
And the candy castle:
The cake by Michelle:
It was a bright, sunny day:



5 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! That is amazing!

30 year-old Dad said...

Wow! I hope you saved all the decorations, because I want a Candy Land party on my birthday next year.

Good thing my kids don't know how to blog surf yet, so they won't discover how impossibly high the bar has been set.

Seizing My Day said...

too funny you just had your candyland party!...last night I set up a life sized Candyland for our Youth Group for our Halloween party... it has been so much fun to pull together... I can't believe so many others have done this! great job... I'll have pics of our party after tonight on my blog... sezingmyday.com ... ;) blessings. Jenn

joanne will said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Even the MOms.

Sister Mullen said...

The party was so much fun! The kids had a blast and the adults too just looking around at what had been created. The Princesses Lolly were lovely in their costumes and pink hair. Definitely a day to remember!