Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stake Conference Announcement

This morning in stake conference the stake president repeated the stake business that had been conducted the night before. The announcement made over the pulpit went something like this:

Stake President: "As second counselor in the stake presidency we have called John H. M. III- not to be confused with John H. M. IV, who is also in our congregation. And I hear there could someday be a John H. M. V?"

JHM III: "Talk to Edna."


To clarify- no, we are not expecting. I'm wondering if Uncle Mike put him up to this. I thought it was hilarious.

It also reminded me that John sent me this head line earlier in the week. Bill Clinton Says Wife Wants Grandchild More Than Presidency. I wish Chelsea Clinton luck.





2 comments:

30 year-old Dad said...

Which reminds me. I really like the name Harold. At what point am I allowed to poach the V if you guys don't want to use it?

Libbey Toys said...

I love Harold, too. I babysat a cute little guy who went by Harry, and I have loved the name since. If you take the V and I eventually cave I think it's just fine if there are two Vs!