Sunday, September 12, 2010

My favorite blog

I don't actually know Whitney Johnson (I think John does), but I love her blog. She frequently has guest bloggers including many of the most amazing women I know. They are all brilliant, strong, happy, good women that I love hearing from. I think they are mostly women that have been much more brave in their careers than I was/am and they have such a great perspective. As I've debated whether the housewife life makes sense for me, I love that these women share how they have found the right balance for them- and how they've learned to be better moms, better professionals, and better people. Once we get settled in California, finding my ideal balance is the next big project.

2 comments:

Denise said...

That is a BIG project! And that balance isn't found overnight. You will find your niche, whatever that may be, because you too are an amazing woman.

Denise said...

Awww. I thought Daniel was your favorite blogger. He might be crushed. It's ok. I won't tell him.