Sunday, August 09, 2009

July baby stunts

This made me think "Raccoons"
This is the day after the red-eye flight. John claims Macy forgot how to eat. You'll also notice some remaining evidence that she has discovered how to uncap pens. I was wishing John would come home early.
The girls love their night light, but Camy had moved on by time I got the camera.
And here they are wearing matching tiger grins. They didn't want me to unpack.
I walked in on Macy whacking Camy to try to get her to wake up. When Macy saw me at the door, she pulled her best innocent pose. The hands at her side look pretty natural, eh?

And for the grandparents.... John time lasped about 10 minutes of crib time to 30 seconds. I'm sure this could be improved with the right music, but I only have so much time.

3 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

The racoon caption made me laugh... actually Macy looks like she succeeded in getting into the can... she has that Oscar the Grouch green hue. How do those little girls ever go to sleep? Camy went down and stood up 11 times in 10 minutes! They don't look tired, but thinking about Edna makes want to take a nap!

Lynita said...

Looks like Macy is trying to do a dance in her crib time! I love the pen marks that is a very familiar sight at our house! I agree with Jana, I get tired just thinking about your day to day routine!

Sarah said...

They are adorable! I think it is great that you have them in the same crib still. Will and Lily would be missing eyeballs if I put them in the same crib! Exhaustion.... oh I hear you. I hear it doesn't get better until they have kids of their own. Glad you are doing well!