Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Travels

A few weeks ago I packed the girls up to go out and I decided to get a few pictures of them. Macy is on the left, Camy on the right. We still love the bunny suits- good even beyond Halloween.


Our little family has been on the road! Camy and Macy got their first immunization about a month ago, then a few days later they went on their first plane trip- to Utah. We visited my family for a little over a week, then John joined us for the last few days before we all flew out to San Francisco for another 5 days to visit with John's family.


While in Utah, our girls were given a name and a blessing (sort of like Christening) by John in the chapel that was my chapel growing up. Also during this trip the girls visited three of their five living great-grandparents, all four of their grandparents, and all of their aunts, uncles, and cousins (total of 5). Their oldest cousin, Hailey, is now two. After spending a week with Camy and Macy, Hailey now carries TWO babies with her at all times and calls them "Macy" since she struggles to say "Camy"


3 comments:

Jeannie Young said...

What cute pictures! I am so jealous that you were in Utah and I wasn't! I'm glad you guys had a good trip and the girls did well. Enjoy your new year!

Karisa said...

I love the one pictures!

Lynita said...

What a great trip that must have been! You got some great pictures of the girls with their family too!